It’s unfair how some kids are born in mad rich families and get to enjoy the perks without working, while other kids work so hard and get nothing.
I just thought about it after stalking someone’s Instagram. This person comes from a very prominent family in the country and younger than me, goes to VIP concerts, goes back to Europe and America like every month for “fun”, and holds yacht parties with friends.
It’s just super unfair, though I probably don’t have the right to say these things because I’m lazy and sleep all the time, but what about the kids I know who work so hard yet they still can’t live a comfortable life because of financial problems. And these people exist who don’t work at all and live like royalty, though they’re not necessarily bad people but ffbaehfazk,sdfbsaj I don’t know. It’s just unfair.
- this-is-fully-me likes this
- moderatelylax reblogged this from tridentofstorms
- guywhoblogs likes this
- yeoshin-s likes this
- ohmyjeiii likes this
- awesome-rod said:more money, more opportunities. sadly. :(
- simplyisabel likes this
- lalalagen likes this
- between-ink-and-paper likes this
- insideasaltwaterroom likes this
- mlgr said:earth is a fucked up world
- mlgr likes this
- stargiggles likes this
- mikkieugenio likes this
- joenahtella likes this
- tridentofstorms posted this